If you are an ISMIE policyholder, you may request your username and password to be sent to you by e-mail in one of the following ways:
- If you do not have a registered account AND are an individual physician policyholder, you may register your account online.
- If you have a registered web account and have forgotten your password, you may use the Forgot Password Utility.
- Complete and fax or mail back the Username and Password Request Form (pdf).
- E-mail your request along with your full name and policy number to email@example.com. If your e-mail matches our records, we will respond with your username and password.
- Call toll-free 888-476-7776 during regular business hours (8:30 am to 4:45 pm, Monday-Friday) to speak to an ISMIE Mutual representative about your request. If calling outside of regular business hours, you may leave a message for our representatives.
All requests will be processed within one business day.
If you are a representative requesting a username and password on a policyholder’s behalf, please complete and submit the Username and Password Request Form.