Here’s What Caught Your Eye in 2023! Top Stories from ISMIE News
January 23, 2024
Now that 2023 is in the rearview mirror, we wanted to take a look back at which stories you found most interesting last year.
1. Details on the new law requiring 8 hours of training for obtaining and maintaining a federal Drug Enforcement and Administration (DEA) registration was one of the top stories: DEA Registration Now Requires Physicians to Take Training on Substance Use Disorder
2. Reminders to complete your risk rewards coursework to obtain ISMIE premium discounts came in as the second most read story: Dec. 31 Deadline Approaching Fast! Complete Your Coursework to Earn Your Premium Discount
3. The third most accessed story was about medical record fees for 2023: Here’s What to Charge for Medical Records in 2023!
4. A story about Illinois medical license renewal was among the most read content in 2023: 2023 is Licensure Renewal Year for Illinois Physicians
5. And, finally, news about jury verdict awards continuing to increase at an alarming rate rounded out the top stories from 2023: Medical Liability Lawsuits Hold Steady, but Verdict Awards are Climbing
ISMIE is looking forward to sending you helpful and timely information in 2024!For more information, please contact us by email.