Indiana Osteopathic Association-ISMIE Affinity Program
Not an Indiana Osteopathic Association (IOA) member?Learn more about becoming a member.
Holistic Coverage for Holistic Physicians
ISMIE Mutual Insurance Company (ISMIE) has been selected as the endorsed medical professional liability insurance carrier of the Indiana Osteopathic Association (IOA), and offers IOA members access to a unique affinity program through all ISMIE-appointed brokers* — including Program Administrator Arlington/Roe.
*Program is open to all ISMIE-appointed brokers and allows for direct submission to ISMIE. Non ISMIE-appointed brokers may access the program through the program administrator.
CREDITS AVAILABLE INCLUDE:
- 10% IOA credit applied to ISMIE clients 1
- Loss Free Credits of up to 19.5% 2
- Risk Management credits of up to 15% 3
- Rating credits for individual physicians 4
- Rating and loss experience credits for clinic physicians from economically integrated practices 4
1 net of any applicable discounts and credits
2 based on number of years with no indemnity paid
3 subject to participation in ISMIE’s risk management courses
4 Must meet underwriting guidelines
- Data Breaches: Causes and Evolving Risks
- Genomic Medicine: Maximizing Benefits and Minimizing Risks
- Opioid Prescribing in the Office: What You Should Know
- Physician Burnout and Impairment: How an Unhealthy Doc Can Affect a Healthy Practice
- Sexual Misconduct in the Medical Setting, Parts 1 and 2
ISMIE has proudly delivered protection, quality, service and value to healthcare professionals for more than 40 years. Its vast array of offerings includes industry-leading risk management programs, customized coverage options, and physician-led claims management. ISMIE is excited to offer this top-quality coverage with an exceptional package of credits exclusively for IOA members.
To be approved for this program, physicians must meet the following requirements:
- Program is only open to IOA members in good standing
- Enrollment requires signing a Participation Agreement and approval of physician's application by ISMIE
- 50% of practice must be in Indiana to be eligible for this program