ISMIE Osteopathic Medicine Affinity Programs
Holistic Coverage for Holistic Physicians
ISMIE Mutual Insurance Company (ISMIE) is endorsed by several state osteopathic medical associations as their preferred malpractice insurance provider. We're proud to partner with these organizations to help their members improve their practices and lower their insurance costs (click each logo to learn more). These affinity programs are available to association members through all ISMIE-appointed brokers*, including their respective Program Administrators.
*Program is open to all ISMIE-appointed brokers and allows for direct submission to ISMIE. Non ISMIE-appointed brokers may access the program through the program administrator.
ISMIE has proudly delivered protection, quality, service and value to healthcare professionals for more than 40 years. Its vast array of offerings includes industry-leading risk management programs, customized coverage options, and physician-led claims management. ISMIE is excited to offer this top-quality coverage with an exceptional package of credits exclusively for association affinity program members.
Credits Available Include
- Up to 10% program credit applied to ISMIE clients1
- Loss Free Credits of up to 19.5%2
- Risk Management credits of up to 15%3
- Rating credits for individual physicians4
- Rating and loss experience credits for clinic physicians from economically integrated practices4
1 net of any applicable discounts and credits
2 based on number of years with no indemnity paid
3 subject to participation in ISMIE’s risk management courses
4 Must meet underwriting guidelines.
Popular CME Opportunities
- Data Breaches: Causes and Evolving Risks
- Genomic Medicine: Maximizing Benefits and Minimizing Risks
- Opioid Prescribing in the Office: What You Should Know
- Physician Burnout and Impairment: How an Unhealthy Doc Can Affect a Healthy Practice
- Sexual Misconduct in the Medical Setting, Parts 1 and 2
Policyholders in ISMIE's Risk Management program are 37% less likely to experience a claim resulting in a payment, and 21% less likely to experience a claim overall, than non-participants.
To be approved for this program, DOs must meet the following requirements:
- Affinity Program is only open to association members in good standing
- Enrollment requires signing a Participation Agreement and approval of physician's application by ISMIE
- 50% of practice must be in the association's home state to be eligible for this program
Do you have a question about ISMIE's Affinity Programs?
Fill out the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.