SEMPIC's partner, ISMIE Mutual, is dedicated to servicing our policyholders as physicians and healthcare professionals face the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic – and the questions and concerns that accompany it.
We are here to help and assist our SEMPIC policyholders with resources, knowledge – and a sense of security in knowing we are here and available whenever you need us. Please click on the links below to learn more.
SEMPIC COVID-19 Risk Management Resources for SEMPIC Policyholders
Whether you want to learn more about telemedicine, wellbeing during the pandemic, reopening your practice or more, we have you covered. To view our COVID-19 Risk Management resources, please click here.
Additional COVID-19 Resources
- CDC Interim Guidelines for COVID-19 Antibody Testing
- CDC Checklist for Healthcare Facilities: Strategies for Optimizing the Supply of N95 Respirators during the COVID-19 Response
- CDC Information for Healthcare Facilities
- CDC Infection Prevention and Control Recommendations (On-Demand Video 3.13.20)
- CMS Emergency Declaration Fact Sheet for Health Professionals
- Coronavirus COVID-19 Global Cases by Johns Hopkins CSSE
- CDC Homepage for Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- CDC Travel Guidance
- CDC Guidance for Healthcare Professionals
- CDC Guidance for Laboratories
- MDHHS Coronavirus General Information Page
- MDHHS Coronavirus for Health Professionals
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to grow in scope and consequences, we want to thank our policyholders who are actively involved in providing care and support to the communities you serve. We are proud to stand by you as you protect the health of the public.