Community Hospital Administrators
Administration serving community hospitals considering healthcare liability insurance.
Community Hospitals serving villages, townships and counties are relied on to provide medical care to their local populations. Administrators steering these facilities are juggling many healthcare industry and patient factors to serve their communities.
ISMIE has protected medical practices for over 40 years. Our steadfast approach to serving policyholders with custom, flexible coverage, aggressive claims defense and risk-reducing risk management and patient safety programs.
Our rating and financial foundation:
- AM Best Rating: A- Excellent (Stable)
- Data-driven solutions
- 2022 Annual Report (pdf)
An Underwriting Philosophy for Community Hospitals:
- Tailored written coverage for independent practices, community hospitals and healthcare facilities.
- Broad scope prior acts coverage available with no jurisdictions restricted.
- Allied health professionals may be insured on a shared or separate limits basis with their employer when permitted by state insurance statutes.
An Insured-First Claims Approach for Community Hospitals:
- Leverage existing defense counsel.
- Vetted prolific defense attorney panel.
Reach out to us to start a conversation on what works for you by emailing email@example.com.