Part-time or full-time independent physicians seeking medical professional liability coverage.
Supporting physicians is what we do. Protecting your patients is what you do.
As a physician-led insurer for over 40 years, ISMIE has the knowledge and expertise to help you customize malpractice insurance coverages to make sure your practice is supported so you can get back to taking care of your patients. We’ll take care of the rest.
Independent physicians continue to see challenges in sustaining practice freedom due to M&A activity, freedom to practice, low patient reimbursements and excessive EHR documentation.
ISMIE is a partner who works with independent practices of all specialties and sizes with professional and facility liability insurance solutions.
Current Independent Physicians rave about:
- 96% claims satisfaction rating: Our high touch claim support process is designed to usher policyholders through every step of a claim.
- Save up to 15% on insurance premiums for completing our Risk Rewards Program.
- Cyber Liability Coverages with some of the most generous industry policy limits, ISMIE has you covered even if your practices' information systems are breached, or patient information is compromised.
Risk Management Program:
- Policyholders who participate are significantly less likely to experience a claim that results in a payment. They’re also less likely to experience a claim overall, compared with policyholders who do not participate.
- 92% of insureds participate in Risk Management's Curriculum.
- Up to 15% Risk Management credits subject to course participation.
ISMIE supports your practice.
Recent statistics show that 1 in 2 physicians will face a medical liability lawsuit by age 55. ISMIE is here to help support you through the medical professional journey.
Overall satisfaction with the ISMIE Team, from first contact to case conclusion — is 9.5 out of 10.
88 percent said they would prefer the same defense attorney.
83 percent told us they would prefer the same ISMIE representative if faced with another claim.
Please fill out the form below or send an email to email@example.com for more information.